If you are also looking how to get verified on Facebook this article is for you. Facebook provides verification badge on some selected categories like – News & media, Public Figure, Brands, Politicians & Govt Organizations only. Make sure your page follows one of the categories mentioned above.
If you have a Facebook page categorized under local organization, business, or business, then your Facebook Page is qualified for a gray verification badge. You’ve probably seen this. Maybe you have noticed small check marks on social networking networks like Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter next to actors’ profile photographs? You’ve seen a confirmation badge. Verification badges allow your web page visitors to know that your Facebook Fan Page is authentic. Gray confirmation badges are for companies and companies while affirmation badges that are blue are for actors, public figures, and brands.
You can verify your page with your documents and phone number which you can find under your page setting. Sometime it may not visible to your page so you can just visit this form and fill the form. The Facebook team will let you know within 30 days that your Facebook page is eligible or not?
How To Get Verified On Facebook:
Here are 2 ways to get verified on Facebook:
- Verify Facebook Page with phone number:
You can verify your Facebook page with contact phone number follow the step below to get verified your Facebook page-
- Open your page Setting Tab and Located on the right side of the Facebook page.
- Now Go to General Setting & Page verification.
- Click on the verify page option.
- Click on call me to verify and enter your phone number.
- Click on call me now option.
- Enter the code in which IVR share you on call. Click on verify.
- Now it’s done & your page is verified.
Verify Facebook Page with documents:
You can verify your page with a document also. Must document name will match with your Facebook Page name. Follow the step below to verify your Facebook page with documents.
- Open the previous option and click on verify with the document.
- Now upload you two of the latest documents which mention there.
- Click on verify.
- Now your document will be review with Facebook Team and they will let you know with their final decision.
So this is all about how can you verify your Facebook page. In the 2018 update, there is one more option available to verify your Facebook page. You can simply fill this form and upload your document directly. Make sure to describe why you need a Facebook verification badge. After submitting your application Facebook will let you know with their decision.
Facebook verification means Facebook authorized that page belongs to read authentic person. Facebook says that they provide verification badges to only public figures, Media, Sports, Popular Brands & Politicians only. So if your page belongs to one of these categories you can submit your review to verify your page. Make sure you have some good followership and some good engagement with your page.